A delicious creamy dessert made with the finest vermicelli pasta and prepared very quickly.
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 20 minutes
- Servings 6 servings
- Calories 220 kcal
- Author Helen Bühner
Ingredients for cooking:
- 150g butter
- 300g vermicelli
- 40g sugar
- 40g desiccated coconut
- 2 sticks cinnamon
- 3 cardamom pods (press to open)
- 250ml Milk
- 125ml fresh cream
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla essence
- 4 teaspoons ground almonds
- Pinch of salt
- 50g roasted coconut
- 10g Pistachio
- 10g Shredded almonds
- 1 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- 2 twigs of mint leaves
- Heat the pot, add the butter to the pot.
- When the butter forms bubbles, add cinnamon sticks, cardamom pods (Remove the shell, use only the seeds). Mix well.
- Add the vermicelli and fry until golden brown.
- Add the milk, fresh cream and mix well.
- When this begins to cook add the vanilla essence.
- Reduce the heat to low heat and let this simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the sugar, ground almonds and mix well.
- Let this simmer for 5 minutes.
- Ready to serve.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and roasted coconut.
- Decorate with pistachio and almonds.
- Decorate with mint leaves.