Peri-Peri Masala Sauce
A delicious addition when preparing Prawns Peri Peri. A spicy infusion when grilling the prawns will tantalize your taste buds. This sauce can be combined with any dish which you prepare. Spice up your wedges.
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Author Helen Bühner
Ingredients for cooking:
- 1kg dry red chillies
- ½kg garlic
- 30g ginger
- 750ml brown vinegar
- 250g crushed jeera
- 50g coriander powder
- 1 spoon salt
- 3 spoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 spoons mustard
- 3 spoons honey
- 1 limitte
- Add the chillies to hot water for 3 minutes (to retain the colour of the chillies).
- Remove from the water and let the chillies cool off.
- Soak chillies in vinegar overnight.
- Liquidise with the garlic and ginger.
- Add honey, crushed jeera, coriander, salt, mustard, Worcestershire sauce.
- Squeeze the juice of the limitte and mix well.
- Bottle the ingredients and keep in the refrigerator.