BGC perfect all-in-one Tandoori Masala spice mix to create your dish hassle free. BGC spice mix adds an exceptional tang to the Tandoori dish making it very flavorful.
- Prep Time 20 minutes
- Cook Time 40 minutes
- Marinating Time2 hours
- Servings 4 servings
- Calories 590 kcal
- Author Helen Bühner
Ingredients for cooking:
- *1 kg chicken breast
- *200ml yogurt
- *3 tablespoons BGC Tandoori Chicken masala mix
- *2 teaspoons grated ginger
- *2 teaspoons grated garlic
- *2 teaspoons BGC Chilli sauce
- *2 tablespoon limette juice
- *1 teaspoon grated rind of lemon
- *5 tablespoons Tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons butter or Ghee (melted)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon limette juice (add before serving)
- 5 stems of coriander, 5 mint leaves and 2 slices of lemon for garnishing (add before serving)
- Cut the chicken into pieces.
- Add all the ingredients marked with the asteric to the chicken and mix well.
- Marinate for 2, 5 hours in the refrigerator or leave overnight in the refrigerator.
- Remove from the refrigerator and pour the coconut oil and ghee over the marinade and mix well.
- Heat the oven to 180° / convection selection.
- Add 1,5 teaspoons coconut oil to the backing tray and distribute evenly in the baking tray
- Place the chicken in a greased oven tray
- Let this cook for 20 minutes.
- Then use overheat grill at 200° for another 10 minutes (top should have a golden colour).
- Remove from the oven
- Pour 1 teaspoon of coconut oil and 1 teaspoon of limitte juice over the tandoori
- Before serving garnish with coriander, lemon slices, 1 teaspoon coconut oil, mint leaves.
- Serve with salad and rice or naan bread