Chicken Korma (Creamy nutty taste)
BGC has the perfect all-in-one Chicken Korma spice mix to create your dish hassle free. BGC spice mix adds an exceptional creamy velvety nutty taste to the Chicken Korma dish making it the divine.
- Prep Time 20 minutes
- Cook Time 40 minutes
- Marinating Time1 hours
- Servings 4 servings
- Calories 510 kcal
- Author Helen Bühner
Ingredients for cooking:
- 1kg chicken breasts (cut into pieces without the skin)
- 3 onions
- 3 tomatoes (grated)
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons grated garlic
- 1 teaspoon BGC Chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons BGC Chicken Korma spice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons Sunflower oil
- 1 teaspoon limitte juice
- 3 teaspoons ground cashew nuts
- 2 teaspoons ground almonds
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 cup fresh cream or coconut milch
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Heat the oil in a pot.
- Add chopped onions and green chillies, let this fry until golden brown in colour.
- Add ginger, garlic, half a cup of water and mix well.
- Add BGC spice, BGC chilli sauce, cashew nuts and ground almonds, half cup water and mix well.
- Add tomatoes and let this cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the chicken pieces, salt and half cup fresh cream or coconut milk and mix well.
- Cover and let this cook on medium heat for 20 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of limette juice. Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve with basmati rice.