Baked Cheese Cake "Helen´s Special"
Delicious Baked Cheese Cake for a special occasion
- Prep Time 2o minutes
- Cook Time 70 minutes
- Servings 12 servings
- Calories 160 kcal
- Author Helen Bühner
- 1kg quark
- 200g sugar
- 200ml sunflower oil
- 200ml milk
- 1 packet vanilla pudding
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon zest of lemon
- 100g fine semolina
- Pinch of salt
- 4 eggs
- Round baking tin with a removable base 24cm, approx.7cm height
- Add quark, sugar, sunflower oil, milk, vanilla pudding, cinnamon, lemon, semolina, salt, yolks of the eggs.
- Whisk the white of the egg until stiff and peaks form.
- Fold the white of the eggs gently into the quark mixture.
- Grease the baking tin or use greaseproof baking paper.
- Add the mixture to the baking tin.
- Bake in the oven at 160° for 70 minutes.
- Once baked leave in the oven for 5 minutes then remove from the oven.
- Leave to cool completely then remove from baking tin.
- Sprinkle with powder sugar.
- Decorate as you prefer.